How can time registration be fun?
Let's face it: when time is short and time is money, you need to keep track of where it goes. If you are getting paid by the hour it is important to log every hour spent working for a customer. As professionals know; the last thing you want is to argue about hours billed with your client.
Because our lives are so busy, increasing your productivity is the key to quality of life. To be able to spend more time, you need to know exactly how you spend your time. Only by examining this knowledge can you sharpen priorities and improve your personal and professional efficiency.
Join the movement for better software
Too many features make software complex and tedious to use. That is why we believe in simple, well crafted solutions. Traditional time tracking software is bothersome because there are so many features you don't need getting in the way of what you need to do:
- Log hours
- Create specifications
- Get paid
14Dayz is hassle free online time tracking. It is easy to get into because there is nothing to install. All you need is a web browser and an Internet connection. That means you use it from almost anywhere in the world and use it whenever you need. Your data is kept secure and nicely backup-ed on a daily basis as part of the service.
The core technology of 14Dayz has been built to help Lawyers comply with recent Dutch legislation for time tracking in bankruptcies. We've studied our customers' experiences and worked with them again and again to squeeze out every single burst of data entry speed, whilst keeping the user interface clean, easy and simple. And we were successful: every secretary and lawyer that now uses this system is convinced logging hours online is just as fast as or faster than traditional time tracking in stand alone software.
Who can use 14Dayz?
What we offer is a simple web based time tracking tool for groups of loosely connected individuals that collaborate on a professional basis. 14Dayz is great for teams that are geographically distributed and still need a central place for logging their hours. But other teams can use it as well. 14Dayz is ideal for telecommuters.
- Lawyers use it to track their case files;
- Web designers use it for billing specifications;
- Project Managers use it to keep projects on budget;
- Life hackers use it to track their time for personal and professional endeavors so that they have a better understanding of where all the time went.
- Entrepreneurs use it to track employee hours;
- Builders use it so workers can log their hours from home, and save them a round trip to the office (and a lot of traffic jam);
- Freelancers use it to track time which they work for their clients;
- Home workers use it to report their activities.
Brains4All products apply the "simplest thing that could possibly work" routine. No annoying features you'll find in other time tracking software that get in your way. Instead, use only the options you really need.
- Day by day time sheets
- Background save time sheets
- Drag and drop categories
- Export reports to PDF and Excel
- No user limit
- Real-time tracker on timesheets
- Free and paid plans available
- Free one month trial